Marketing Communications Project Manager and Consultant
Armed with vast corporate experience and an MBA in marketing, Deborah Hoard has guided Net Results to become the “go-to” marketing communications project management firm for a range of Silicon Valley businesses, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Over the years, she has managed several virtual creative teams to develop and produce a variety of traditional and e-marketing global programs, implement corporate branding initiatives across all levels of marketing touch points, and create streamlined and cost-saving project processes based on industry best practices.
Before founding Net Results, she built her reputation on creating and implementing highly effective marketing communications programs while holding senior-level marketing positions for a range of small, medium-sized, and nonprofit companies in a variety of industries.
Among her clients, Deborah is known for her:
- Depth and breadth of MarCom and program management expertise
- Skillful ability to build and lead teams and keep their energies focused
on the project success
- Obsessive attention to details
- Can-do attitude and calming influence
- Talent for consistently exceeding expectations